TOOL ANNOUNCE SPRING TOURDATES
“Let’s finish what we started. Shall we?” – Maynard James Keenan
TOOL return to Europe for their first tour of the continent since the 2019 release of Fear Inoculum. The eagerly-awaited trek kicks off on April 23 in Copenhagen.
“It is with great pleasure I get to announce our return to the road,” said Danny Carey. “These past 18 months have been trying to say the least but from great trials come great lessons and great rewards. We are genuinely looking forward to sharing them with you.”
TOOL tour dates:
- April 23 Copenhagen, DK Royal Arena
- April 25 Oslo, NO Spektrum
- April 26 Stockholm, SE Avicii Arena
- April 28 Hamburg, DE Barclaycard Arena
- April 29 Frankfurt, DE Festhalle
- May 2 Manchester, UK AO Arena Manchester
- May 4 Birmingham, UK Resorts World Arena
- May 6 Dublin, IE 3Arena
- May 9 London, UK The O2 Arena
- May 12 Paris, FR AccorHotels Arena
- May 13 Antwerp, BE Sportpaleis
- May 15 Berlin, DE Mercedes-Benz Arena
- May 17 Cologne, DE Lanxess Arena
- May 19 Amsterdam, NL Ziggo Dome
- May 21 Krakow, PL Tauron Arena
- May 23 Prague, CZ O2 Arena
- May 24 Budapest, HU Budapest Arena
Tickets are on-sale from October 1, 10 am. TOOL Army members can purchase pre-sale tickets on Sept. 28 at 10 am local time (24 hour pre-sale window).
Fear Inoculum arrived in August of 2019, following years of anticipation. The album debuted atop numerous country’s sales charts, shattering sales and radio records while also earning widespread critical praise. NME awarded Fear Inoculum a perfect five-stars and said it is “…so much more than just an album,” The Guardian declared the release “a legacy album,” Visions dubbed the 10-track collection “a perfect version of a TOOL record” and Kerrang! said “TOOL go beyond their own frontiers…”
TOOL formed in 1990, releasing five studio albums: Undertow (1993), Ænima (1996), Lateralus (2001),10,000 Days (2006), and Fear Inoculum (2019); two EPs: 72826 (1991) and Opiate (1992), and the limited-edition boxset Salival (2000).
The band has won four GRAMMY Awards®: Best Metal Performance (1998, “Ænima”), Best Metal Performance (2002, “Schism”), Best Recording Package (2007, 10,000 Days) and Best Metal Performance (2020, “7empest”).
TOOL is Danny Carey (drums), Justin Chancellor (bass), Adam Jones (guitar) and Maynard James Keenan (vocals).